The OSH PA are reminding parents that are shopping online for Black Friday deals that they could also be raising a free donation for the OSH PA via easyfundraising?
Black Friday (November 25th) is expected to be bigger than ever this Christmas as retailers slash their prices. Every time you shop online, the PA earns a small commission on your purchase – at no extra cost to you! It includes purchases using discount codes, purchases of sale items and from retailers large and small – just so long as they are part of the scheme. And with 3000 retailers taking part, including Amazon, ebay and the John Lewis Partnership, every parent, staff member or member of the local community can do their bit!
To assist in raising funds:
- Go to www.easyfundraising.org.uk
- Select your ‘cause’, ie Old Swinford Hospital School Parents Association
- You will be asked for your email address and a password
- Then off you go! Select a retailer, click on their logo and shop as normal!
- The ‘donation reminder’ prevents you forgetting to shop via easyfundraising.
- The easyfundraising app allows you to raise money when you shop on your mobile or tablet.
OSH PA have raised around £650 since its launch in September and as the name suggests, it is so incredibly easy.
Nicola Mathers the OSH PA Chairperson commented “This an excellent scheme. There are no catches or hidden charges and OSH PA will be really grateful for your donations on what is expected to be one of the busiest shopping days of the year.”